I guaranteed that you can not find such training about learning control & protection schematics on web or text book.
I have gathered my pure field experience to prepare this course.
This is part 1 & covering from basic, I will be releasing new parts soon covering more advance topics.
I have design this training so that any one without any prior knowledge can start immediate learning.
Excellent drawings & documents are included for self practice.
Following topics‑ are covered in part 1.
- Introduction to drawings
- Electrical Symbol
- IEC codes of device
- introductions to common devices
- How Page is Divided in Column and Rows.
- Cross Reference, internal external wiring
- Front Sheet.
- DWG Number and revisions.
- List of Documents.
- List of Appratus
- Z Sheets of Equipements, MCBs etc.
- How Ferrules are marked.
- What is Loop.
- AC and DC loops.
- Loop Supervision Relay.
- Normally Open and Normally closed Contact
- Change Over Contact.
I highly encourage to attend this training. I am available to answer any questions.