Importe original en GBP:
Fechas a escoger
Are you looking for a career in a powerful and well-paid industry? Then this course in Paralegal Secretarial offered by Emagister and imparted by International Career Institute (ICI) is for you!
Paralegal studies are a kick-in to an exciting career that will allow you to work for legal departments, the government, big companies and private law-firms. This course is designed to give students the theory and the practice needed in order to be aware of the legal industry.
You will get in touch with specific and practical skills in administration while you learn about the paralegal systems and procedures for this industry. You’ll be ready to include new terminology and concepts that are a must in your daily tasks.
You will also learn how to do documentations to the courts or other legal offices, how to do good research, reporting and preparing agreements like, for example, wills and leases. All this will boost your job lookout, since the industry has been growing recently, doing this course will increase your job employability!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and contact ICI through Emagister.co.uk
¿Esta formación es para mi?:
Our program is designed for those who seek to enter the profession and for experienced paralegals and legal secretaries who wish to improve their skills and upgrade credentials.
Requisitos: There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Instalaciones y fechas
- IT Law
- Legal Secretary
- Document Management
- Record Keeping
- Document processing
- Paralegal Secretarial
- Confidentiality Procedures
- Bulk Mailing
- Court Documentation
- Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks
- Carry out search of the public record
- Apply the principles of confidentiality and security within the legal environment
- Handle receipt and despatch of information
- Use legal terminology in order to carry out tasks
- Assist in prioritising and planning activities in a legal practice
- Work effectively in a business environment
- Produce business documents
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- Maintain records for time and disbursements in a legal practice
- Court documentation
Importe original en GBP: