En Roma (Italy)
Prácticas en empresa
Do you want to learn everything about Energy Industry?
Emagister recently added the right course for you! The Energy Industry is at the center of the social and worldwide economic stage. It is time for you to become an expert and achieve a career in this sector!
With this course, you will understand all the elements, theoretical and practical, of the Energy Industry and the complexity of it.
The Energy Industry system develops a series of complex trade-offs. The asymmetry between the lag of supply is fundamental for the industry and how long it takes for demand and prices to move.
If you want to enjoy all the benefits of the course and know all the information most relevant to you, click on our website emagister.co.uk
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?: This program focuses on the transfer of basic knowledge about the Energy industry as well as developing a thorough knowledge of the Energy ecosystem. Students will learn managerial skills and develop an understanding of the environmental and societal dimensions required to guide their actions.
¿Esta formación es para mi?: The Master is aimed at recent graduates who want to integrate a robust theoretical training with a strong practical knowledge of emerging trends in the energy industry and transformation management. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
Para poder hacer este curso debés tener uno de estos niveles de estudios: Bachelor's Degree, Professional Diploma, Masters, Ph.D
Práctica en la empresa
Instalaciones y fechas
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Energy Markets
- Team Training
- Network Training
- Alternative Energy
- Renewable Energy Development
- Energy technologie
The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits. It prepares professionals for a career in the Energy industry, providing a deep understanding of:
- Building T-shaped capabilities, providing the business foundation to leverage technological expertise and become industry leaders.
- Cutting-edge financial instruments to manage energy projects.
- Emerging business models and the challenges provided by the impact of new geopolitics.
- Interaction with institutions, to gain advantage from the correct interpretation and use of the regulatory environment.
- Trends and evolutional dynamics, with a focus on renewable energy opportunities and sustainability.